This is how my website (and I as a photographer/artist) will comply with the rules.
Who should read this?
Anyone who has shared their email address with me. You might have done this in a multitude of ways including simply emailing me.
What do you need to know?
• You need to know that I might have your email address in my Gmail/Zoho contacts list. You need to know that when you email me, Gmail/Zoho may automatically save your email to my address book.
• You need to know that if you subscribe to my blog, I will have the details you sign up with in WordPress’s database.
• You need to know that if ever I set up an online shop I might collect your email and postal address to deliver products to you.
• You need to know that I will not share the information you give me with anyone else without your permission.
• You need to know that I will delete your data if you request it. Subscribers to my blog will be able to unsubscribe themselves without contacting me personally.
• You need to know that my computer, Google, and other accounts where your data may be stored are password protected, with individual passwords that I change regularly. If these entities are ever compromised, I will take their advice on how to protect your data.
• As an individual I have appointed myself my own Data Protection Officer, as prescribed by the GDPR.
- If you leave a comment on this website, or subscribe to receive blogposts from this website, WordPress and Askimet (a spam control filter) will process your data. Information on how they do this can be found here.
Thanks for reading.